GO Shared Services
Scope of Project
G7 Consultancy - Provide Finance, Procurement, HR and Payroll advice to Cotswold District Council, Cheltenham Borough Council, Forest of Dean District Council, West Oxfordshire District Council and partners. Assist with upgrade from 5.5.3 to 5.7.1(6) in a multi-client environment with a shared Supplier Master File.
G7 Application Managed Service – Assist GO Shared Services internal support desk with specific support calls.
G7 Consultancy - August 2015 – February 2016
G7 Application Managed Service – February 2016 onwards
The Role of G7
Assisting GO Shared Services with support and guidance for Agresso Common, Financials – General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation, Fixed Assets, Logistics – Procurement and Sales to Cash - and HR and Payroll
- Documented configuration changes
- Documented user guides to support new functionality
- Redesigned and improved AP invoice approval and requisition workflow processes
- Liaison with Unit 4 to resolve issues, where appropriate
- Advised on Alert and Payroll Benefits reporting
- Recommended improvements to other financial and HR-related business and workflow processes
- Identified causes of and resolved UAT issues in P2P, SOP, GL, HR & Payroll and Travel Expenses modules
- Handed over and trained key staff on new processes
- Support for go-live weekend and first month following go-live.
G7 will be used to support future projects including:
- Roll-out of OCR for supplier invoice processing
- Interface(s) with Uniform maintenance and procurement system
- Enhancements to HR and payroll business processes
GO Shared Services have also signed for the G7 Application Managed Service, to assist the current support staff with some elements of day to day support and future projects.
How did we do?
“It’s all about value for money, and in our opinion we get that from G7. They are a professional and friendly company to work with and have excellent values, people and flexibility of services offered”