Behind nearly every successful retail business, you'll find a well-functioning and properly supported ERP system.
G7 has implemented and supported these systems for many famous and respected high-street names, including Maplin, New Look and Argos. The nature of our support for retail clients varies on a case-by-case basis, and can include anything from simple additional reports to full upgrade and implementation services. We offer a varied and flexible skillset to retail clients:
- Assisting Infor to carry out Version 9 upgrades including both the technical and applications upgrade. This included reapplying all bespoke functionality, running the technical scripts, restructuring the data, integrating other systems and assisting in end to end testing.
- Implementing process flow for clients. This included designing and building the flows and thereafter testing that they integrate and interact with the ERP and other third party software.
- Create and maintain full suites of Infor LBI report packs.
- For Argos, G7 was an integral partner in ensuring that their newly acquired Coupa procurement software interacted and interfaced seamlessly with the Infor Lawson AP, CB and GL modules.
- For Maplin, G7 enhanced and modified the Infor Lawson standard warehousing and stock modules to be able to function alongside and in tandem with some legacy stock control and reordering systems.
With more than 15 years’ experience working with Unit4 and Lawson products, G7 can bring to retailers an exceptional level of knowledge and expertise.
Contact us now to talk to our Retail team